On 9.2.2016 18:02, Petr Viktorin wrote:
On 01/29/2016 09:42 AM, Jan Cholasta wrote:
On 29.1.2016 09:25, Jan Cholasta wrote:
On 27.1.2016 18:38, Petr Viktorin wrote:
Here is a mixed bag of Python 3 fixes.
They fix some tests, and they should enable you to use `python3
1) The "invalid 'my_number': " bit comes from IPA itself, shouldn't we
check at least that?
1) We should handle UnicodeError here as well, in addition to TypeError:
if k.lower() == 'negotiate':
- token = base64.b64decode(v)
+ token = base64.b64decode(v.encode('ascii'))
# b64decode raises TypeError on invalid input
2) I would prefer if the encoding was specified explicitly here:
+ response = json_decode_binary(json.loads(response.decode()))
+ altname = altname
2) Nitpick, but could you please:
- if isinstance(name_or_oid, unicode):
- name_or_oid = name_or_oid.encode('utf-8')
+ if six.PY2:
+ if isinstance(name_or_oid, unicode):
+ name_or_oid = name_or_oid.encode('utf-8')
This way it's more visible that this is a py2-only thing.
Patch 764: LGTM
Patch 766-767: LGTM
1) Only binascii.Error should be handled in int_to_bytes, the try-except
block is there just to handle odd-length strings.
That's there for Python 2, where unhexlify raises TypeError.
2) I think you can just remove the library_path.encode(), it's there
because the original C code did the same thing, but don't think it's
Patch 769: LGTM
Also, could you please reference
<https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/5638> in the patches?
Thanks for the review! Updated patches attached.
Manage your subscription for the Freeipa-devel mailing list:
Contribute to FreeIPA: http://www.freeipa.org/page/Contribute/Code