On Mon, Feb 22, 2016 at 02:03:49PM +0100, Martin Babinsky wrote:

> --
> Martin^3 Babinsky

Thanks for the patch.  Conditional ACK.

Patch is tested and works, but I am wary about checking for
substring match against RemoteRetrieveError reason string (see hunk
below).  It would be better to carry the status code as an attribute
of RemoteRetrieveError and check whether it is 409.

> +        except errors.RemoteRetrieveError as e:
> +            if "Profile already exists" in e.reason:
> +                root_logger.debug("Profile '{}' already present".format(
> +                    profile_id))
> +            else:
> +                root_logger.error("Error migrating profile '{}': {}".format(
> +                    profile_id, e))
> +                return

If you agree, we can file a ticket and I am happy for these patches
to be merged as-is.  The scope of changing RemoteRetrieveError is
larger than #5682 so it makes sense to do it separately, and just
for master branch.

Cheers,
Fraser