On 10.3.2016 07:57, Fraser Tweedale wrote:
On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 07:15:59AM +0100, Jan Cholasta wrote:
On 10.3.2016 03:35, Fraser Tweedale wrote:
On Wed, Mar 09, 2016 at 01:30:01PM +0100, Martin Basti wrote:

Patch attached.

ACK

Shouldn't we remove these on upgrade as well?

The parameters are doing no harm in existing installations, so it is
a tradeoff between ensuring consistency between existing and new
installations, or adding more steps to upgrade script.  What is the
guiding principle here?

Install and upgrade should result in the same configuration, but given we have no sane infrastructure for that and the parameters are harmless as you pointed out, I think we are fine here. So ACK.

--
Jan Cholasta