On 03/18/2016 10:28 AM, Martin Babinsky wrote:
These patches implement behavior agreed upon during discussion of https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/5677

However I'm not sure if we want to push them into 4-3 branch (the ticket is triaged into 4.3.2 milestone) since they modify the framework behavior quite a bit.

If there is no need to have it there (CC'ing Milan since he is the reporter), I would retriage it into 4.4 milestone.

I'm OK with the patch being only in master/ipa-4-4. Assuming the problem in the limits exceeded cases originates in the backend (be it directory server or dogtag), we can compare the problem in a run on master and an older branch. They will likely have the same cause.

--
Milan Kubik