On 16.03.2016 10:59, Oleg Fayans wrote:
With this patch applied integration tests pass and in-tree tests are
gracefully skipped.

@mkubik, It is not possible to put the decorator to util.py as per our
discussion, because it uses tasks, so tasks must be imported. But tasks
already import util, which leads to circular imports. So I've put it to
tasks.py

NACK

1)
Use right ticket in commit message (#5723)

2)
Link to ticket should be last in the commit message

3)
dereplicafy

3a)
wrong doc string, it removes *only* replicas not clients

3b)
can we rename it to something different? (replicas_cleanup, replicas_uninstall, replicas_teardown)

4)
Please fix commit message
- Wile trated correctly
- followiong
- rewrote -> rewrite

5)
decorator
+    def wrapped(*args):
+        func(*args)
+        for host in args[0].replicas:

Shouldn't be there try-finally around func() call, or something?
Are you sure that there is no need to return result of func()?

*) Please create additional patch that will add licence there