On 18.3.2016 13:24, Martin Babinsky wrote:
On 03/15/2016 01:48 PM, Martin Basti wrote:

Patch attached.

ACK but fix the 'behavioar' typo in the commit message before pushing.

1) You are breaking the default_attributes contract by declaring ipasshpubkey as default attribute and then removing it from the result. This is a hack, which makes the code less readable ("If ipasshpubkey is in default_attributes, why am I not getting it in the result?") and requires every developer to remember to remove ipasshpubkey themselves if they are using user/host objects in their code and want the same behavior as user/host commands. Please keep the change isolated in the relevant commands.

2) Don't add ipasshpubkey to search_attributes, we don't want user-find and friends to search inside ipasshpubkey.

--
Jan Cholasta