On 03/22/2016 06:35 PM, Petr Vobornik wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I prepared the release notes on FreeIPA.org wiki:
> http://www.freeipa.org/page/Releases/4.3.1
>
> Updates or improvements to release notes page welcome. Particularly if
> you think some bug fixes/improvements deserves to be noted out as a
> highlight, please give a suggestion or edit the page directly

I would suggest to mention links to tickets and not just numbers. It will
provide much better user experience when somebody is interested for more
details.

This is the "magic" I used:
$ sed -r 's/#([0-9]+)/[https:\/\/fedorahosted.org\/freeipa\/ticket\/\1 #\1]/g'
/tmp/highlights.txt

I also did minor updates to the highlights.

HTH,