On 03/29/2016 10:16 AM, Oleg Fayans wrote:
Hi team,

Is there any kind of $subj available? Like, which repos to enable, etc.
I'm raising the topic because I was unable to install a number of
build-time dependencies to build the official 4.3.1 packages under
RHEL-7.2 (I need freeipa-4.3.1 srpms to build ipa-tests package):

awk '/BuildRequires/ {print $2}' freeipa.spec.in  | xargs yum install -y
| grep "No package"
No package 389-ds-base-devel available.
No package svrcore-devel available.
No package samba-devel available.
No package libwbclient-devel available.
No package libtalloc-devel available.
No package libtevent-devel available.
No package xmlrpc-c-devel available.
No package python-gssapi available.
No package pylint available.
No package python-polib available.
No package libsss_idmap-devel available.
No package libsss_nss_idmap-devel available.
No package libunistring-devel available.
No package python-lesscpy available.
No package python-pytest-multihost available.
No package python-pytest-sourceorder available.
No package python-jwcrypto available.
No package custodia available.
No package libini_config-devel available.
No package libcmocka-devel available.
No package nss_wrapper available.
No package python3-devel available.

This leads to quite expected failure to build srpms.

Some of the packages are not in RHEL 7.2. It's the usual case with FreeIPA major version newer than the one in latest RHEL.

Usually if some version of FreeIPA is rebased in RHEL then the dependencies are also included.

This gap could be solved, e.g., by COPR repositoris - the official one for 4.3 is: @freeipa/freeipa-4-3-centos7

Martin Babinsky is working on including 4.3.1 also with the test package there - progress can be viewed at: https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/mbabinsk/freeipa-4-3-centos-7/builds/
--
Petr Vobornik