On 03/29/2016 10:33 AM, Oleg Fayans wrote:
OK, I enabled the following repo:
http://cosmos.lab.eng.pnq.redhat.com/idmqe-extras/rhel/7Server/x86_64/
and that gave me:
pylint
python-polib
python-pytest-multihost
python-pytest-sourceorder

But the rest is still unavailable

On 03/29/2016 10:16 AM, Oleg Fayans wrote:
Hi team,

Is there any kind of $subj available? Like, which repos to enable, etc.
I'm raising the topic because I was unable to install a number of
build-time dependencies to build the official 4.3.1 packages under
RHEL-7.2 (I need freeipa-4.3.1 srpms to build ipa-tests package):

awk '/BuildRequires/ {print $2}' freeipa.spec.in  | xargs yum install -y
| grep "No package"
No package 389-ds-base-devel available.
No package svrcore-devel available.
No package samba-devel available.
No package libwbclient-devel available.
No package libtalloc-devel available.
No package libtevent-devel available.
No package xmlrpc-c-devel available.
No package python-gssapi available.
No package pylint available.
No package python-polib available.
No package libsss_idmap-devel available.
No package libsss_nss_idmap-devel available.
No package libunistring-devel available.
No package python-lesscpy available.
No package python-pytest-multihost available.
No package python-pytest-sourceorder available.
No package python-jwcrypto available.
No package custodia available.
No package libini_config-devel available.
No package libcmocka-devel available.
No package nss_wrapper available.
No package python3-devel available.

This leads to quite expected failure to build srpms.

Hi Oleg,

If you can wait for a day or two I will push 4.3.1 to our Centos copr repo, you should be able to install 4.3.1 on RHEL from there.

--
Martin^3 Babinsky