On (29/03/16 10:16), Oleg Fayans wrote:
>Hi team,
>
>Is there any kind of $subj available? Like, which repos to enable, etc.
>I'm raising the topic because I was unable to install a number of
>build-time dependencies to build the official 4.3.1 packages under
>RHEL-7.2 (I need freeipa-4.3.1 srpms to build ipa-tests package):
>
>awk '/BuildRequires/ {print $2}' freeipa.spec.in  | xargs yum install -y
>| grep "No package"
It's naive approach for installation of build dependencies
which ignore rpm conditions "%if (0%{?rhel} >= 7)"

Please you right tools in future yum-builddep.

>No package 389-ds-base-devel available.
>No package svrcore-devel available.
>No package samba-devel available.
>No package libwbclient-devel available.
>No package libtalloc-devel available.
>No package libtevent-devel available.
>No package xmlrpc-c-devel available.
>No package python-gssapi available.
>No package pylint available.
>No package python-polib available.
>No package libsss_idmap-devel available.
>No package libsss_nss_idmap-devel available.
>No package libunistring-devel available.
>No package python-lesscpy available.
>No package python-pytest-multihost available.
>No package python-pytest-sourceorder available.
>No package python-jwcrypto available.
>No package custodia available.
>No package libini_config-devel available.
Most of devel packages are in optional repositories.

>No package python3-devel available.
python3 is not available in rhel7 and never will be.

>No package libcmocka-devel available.
>No package nss_wrapper available.

These dependencies are optional and required only
on fedora.

LS