Hi,

On 1.4.2016 16:53, Tomas Babej wrote:
Hi,

this extends the user ID overrides with capability to store the user
certificate.

The preferred way of managing certificates nowadays is using $OBJ-add-cert and $OBJ-remove-cert commands, you should add them here as well.

I would even go as far as not allowing to modify certificates using idoverrideuser-mod - in user-mod and host-mod, it's there just for backward compatibility, which is not the case here. But I don't have a strong opinion on that.

For consistency with user-find and host-find, the full certificate blob should not be shown in idoverrideuser-find. You can do that by setting search_display_attributes attribute on the idoverrideuser class appropriately.

Honza

--
Jan Cholasta