On 04/15/2016 03:42 PM, Petr Vobornik wrote:
On 03/30/2016 12:46 PM, Pavel Vomacka wrote:

On 03/29/2016 11:42 AM, Pavel Vomacka wrote:

On 03/16/2016 06:56 PM, Petr Vobornik wrote:
On 03/15/2016 01:23 PM, Pavel Vomacka wrote:
Hello,

patch for https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/5311 is attached.

--
Pavel^3 Vomacka

Not tested, but can we avoid using <br> s with "white-space: pre" and
therefore use only IPA.cert.pem_cert_format(text).

Also, it should be displayed in monospaced, so probably add:

.certificate-widget .certificate {
     font-family: monospace;
     overflow-x: auto;
     white-space: pre;
}
Fixed.

Probably as a separate patch or ticket: we can add "download" button which
would offer the certificate in form of data uri[1] with 'download' attribute
of 'a' element [2]. So user will get pem encoded file without any hassle.

[1] https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTTP/data_URIs
[2] https://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/Web/HTML/Element/a
The download button is really good idea. There is attached another patch which
adds this button. If we need new ticket let me know and I will file it.

--
Pavel^3 Vomacka

Self NACK, css parts should be moved to less files. Attaching new patches.

patch 9-3: ACK

patch 10-2:

1. Use @font-family-base variable (defined in variable.less) for the
font-family value
+            font-family: 'Open Sans', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;
+            float: right;

2. Wouldn't it be better to put the download button next to the show
button? Or maybe in the actions menu which is planned in the next patches?

Yes, I would say that the best would be to leave this part to the planned actions menu as you wrote above.

Actually, this whole ticket will be fixed in ticket #5381.