Petr Viktorin wrote:
> On 04/21/2016 03:04 PM, Niranjan wrote:
> > Petr Viktorin wrote:

> [...]
> >>
> >> If this works for you, I'll commit it and release.
> >
> > With this latest patch it worked after removing the line "transport_class =
> > transport.SSHTransport" from QeBaseHost class.
> >
> > Please go ahead and commit it.
>
> I've commited it and released version 1.1. Packages for Fedora Rawhide
> are being built; if you need this for older Fedoras let me know so I
> don't forget to build there too.
No for fedora it's fine, but mostly we are using this in RHEL7, so if you
can build it for epel7 it would be great, else it's fine, i will build
this for RHEL7, i intend to use this for sssd functional testing.

Also i tried to pull the latest from python-pytest-multihost.git from
git.fedoraproject.org, i could not see it merged.

> Thanks for your assistance!

You're welcome.

> --
> Petr Viktorin