On 25/04/16 15:32, Gabe Alford wrote:
Hey all,

This is something we may need to watch for. I noticed that a possible malicious
link was added to the FreeIPA Trac start page. You can view it here:
https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/wiki/WikiStart?action=diff&version=22. I
changed it back to the original text before the change. I know that the 389 Trac
webpage had issues earlier this year with spam. Just an FYI.

Gabe

Hello Gabe,
thanks for noticing and fixing. I've contacted Fedora infrastructure admin with request to ban the user and he informed me that the account was already blocked by antispam detection mechanism. Also he added few more rules for faster detection next time.

--
David Kupka