On 22.04.2016 15:38, Stanislav Laznicka wrote:
Seems to work as expected.

Nitpick: feel free to fix the typo in the commit message: behavioar. ACK nonetheless.
Standa forgot to sent ACK on list :), please note that ACK is here -----^^^^
Typo fixed

Pushed to master: 14ee02dcbd6cbb6c221ac7526e471a9fc58fcc82

Martin^2

On 04/14/2016 05:16 PM, Martin Basti wrote:

On 21.03.2016 07:48, Jan Cholasta wrote:
On 18.3.2016 13:24, Martin Babinsky wrote:
On 03/15/2016 01:48 PM, Martin Basti wrote:

Patch attached.

ACK but fix the 'behavioar' typo in the commit message before pushing.

1) You are breaking the default_attributes contract by declaring ipasshpubkey as default attribute and then removing it from the result. This is a hack, which makes the code less readable ("If ipasshpubkey is in default_attributes, why am I not getting it in the result?") and requires every developer to remember to remove ipasshpubkey themselves if they are using user/host objects in their code and want the same behavior as user/host commands. Please keep the change isolated in the relevant commands.

2) Don't add ipasshpubkey to search_attributes, we don't want user-find and friends to search inside ipasshpubkey.

Updated patch attached.