On 29.04.2016 19:46, Petr Viktorin wrote:
Hello,
These patches concentrate on tests, and code that was added/changed
since I last looked at the FreeIPA project.

With these patches, I'm back to getting the same errors under py2 and
py3 when in test_xmlrpc.

Patch 777:
Could you fix all relative imports and enable check in pylint for that? (Remove relative-import from pylintrc), IMO there is just one extra relative import in custodia module.

Do you plan to use in py2 ?
from__future__importabsolute_import

Patch 778:
LGTM

Patch 779
LGTM

Patch 780
LGTM

Patch 781
LGTM

Patch 782
Not sure, I will review it longer

Patch 783
LGTM

Patch 784
LGTM

Patch 785
LGTM

I will test it with both py2 and py3 to convert LGTM to ACK :)
Martin^2