Hello I'm quite confused what is happening in that code, can you explain it more to me? I see duplicated code there.

On 03.05.2016 09:33, Lenka Doudova wrote:
+    def make_fixture_certcleanup(self, request):
+        """ Fixture to cleanup certificate from local host """
+        cleanup_command = self.make_update_command(
+            updates={'usercertificate':''})
+        try:
+            cleanup_command()
+        except errors.EmptyModlist:
+            pass
+
Why it is called here.
+        def cleanup():
+            try:
+                cleanup_command()
+            except errors.EmptyModlist:
+                pass
+
+        request.addfinalizer(cleanup)
Why it is the duplicated code called as finalizer when it was called before?
+
+        return self

Martin^2