On 03.05.2016 15:52, Petr Viktorin wrote:
On 05/03/2016 03:02 PM, Petr Spacek wrote:
On 2.5.2016 18:02, Martin Basti wrote:

On 29.04.2016 19:46, Petr Viktorin wrote:
Hello,
These patches concentrate on tests, and code that was added/changed
since I last looked at the FreeIPA project.

With these patches, I'm back to getting the same errors under py2 and
py3 when in test_xmlrpc.

Patch 777:
Could you fix all relative imports and enable check in pylint for that?
(Remove relative-import from pylintrc), IMO there is just one extra relative
import in custodia module.
Would it be OK if I do that in a separate patch, in the next batch? This
one is fixing the tests.
(I have the change in my worktree, so I won't forget when I next sit
down to work on IPA.)
It is okay to send it in a next patch :)
ACK on this patch then
Do you plan to use in py2 ?
from__future__importabsolute_import
I think that's unnecessary boilerplate; the errors this catches are
easily found by other means.
And it doesn't guard against someone forgetting the __future__ import
itself in a new file. The pylint check will be much better.
Ok, just FYI pylint has check that prevents forgetting this import (disabled in IPA)
Patch 778:
LGTM

Patch 779
LGTM

Patch 780
LGTM

Patch 781
LGTM

Patch 782
Not sure, I will review it longer

Patch 783
LGTM

Patch 784
LGTM

Patch 785
LGTM

I will test it with both py2 and py3 to convert LGTM to ACK :)
Functional ACK, I did not find any breakage (when combined with other Py3
patches).

Hold your horses :D, I probably find something in tests

I run ipa-run-tests with xmlrpc tests under python2 and python3, please note the different count of tests and errors in py3

platform linux2 -- Python 2.7.11, pytest-2.8.7, py-1.4.31, pluggy-0.3.1 -- /usr/bin/python
rootdir: /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/ipatests, inifile: pytest.ini
collecting ... collected 1835 items

platform linux -- Python 3.5.1, pytest-2.9.1, py-1.4.31, pluggy-0.3.1 -- /bin/python3
rootdir: /usr/lib/python3.5/site-packages/ipatests, inifile: pytest.ini
collecting ... collected 1694 items / 7 errors

Collecting failed on following import errors:
   test_xmlrpc/test_add_remove_cert_cmd.py:13: in <module>
ipatests.test_xmlrpc.testcert import get_testcert
   xmlrpc/testcert.py:34: in <module>
ipaserver.plugins import rabase
   ImportError: No module named 'ipaserver'

And I found more errors, but they may be unrelated I have to investigate more
Martin^2