On Tue, May 3, 2016 at 11:17 PM, Abhijeet Kasurde <akasu...@redhat.com>
wrote:

> Hi Gabe,
>
> I am wondering, how are we handling "CalledProcessError" exception ?

I am not sure 100% what you are asking, but from what I understand, the
"CalledProcessError" exception is when a process returns a non-zero exit
status.
However when running 'ipa-nis-manage enable', an exception is never hit
even if portmap is not installed, hence portmap always being enabled.

So it seems that if the process is not installed, "CalledProcessError"
doesn't catch an error.

Gabe