On 05/06/2016 03:43 PM, Petr Spacek wrote:
Hello,

I wonder if we should stop supporting new installations where
Kerberos realm != uppercase(primary DNS domain).

It breaks a lot of stuff, is harder to manager and docs are full of warnings
discouraging it anyway.

Do we really need to support it for new installs?

Since many people using such setup are bound to shoot themselves in the foot at some point I would argue for dropping support for this.

I even fail to see the use case for having realm different that domain name.

--
Martin^3 Babinsky