On 03.05.2016 15:41, Gabe Alford wrote:
Hello,

Fix for https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/5727. Per comment #7, this removes ipaserver-ca-install.log and uses ipareplica-ca-install.log.

Thanks,

Gabe

Well, with this patch, ipa-ca-install on ca-less master server will log into ipareplica-ca-install.log what is not right. This difference between master an replica is somehow unfortunate because those servers are equal and it should be logged into ipa-ca-install.log. This is part of other logging tickets that has been postponed I think that all tickets should be resolved together.

I suggest to postpone this ticket and fix it together with other logger tickets.

Do you agree?

Martin^2