Ok, I will update tickets

On 10.05.2016 14:11, Gabe Alford wrote:
Yeah. That makes sense. Let's fix it with the other logger tickets.

Gabe

On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 5:47 AM, Martin Basti <mba...@redhat.com <mailto:mba...@redhat.com>> wrote:

    On 03.05.2016 15:41, Gabe Alford wrote:
    Hello,

    Fix for https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/5727. Per comment
    #7, this removes ipaserver-ca-install.log and uses
    ipareplica-ca-install.log.

    Thanks,

    Gabe

    Well, with this patch, ipa-ca-install on ca-less master server
    will log into ipareplica-ca-install.log what is not right. This
    difference between master an replica is somehow unfortunate
    because those servers are equal and it should be logged into
    ipa-ca-install.log. This is part of other logging tickets that has
    been postponed I think that all tickets should be resolved together.

    I suggest to postpone this ticket and fix it together with other
    logger tickets.

    Do you agree?

    Martin^2