On 05/09/2016 04:30 PM, Petr Spacek wrote:
> On 9.5.2016 16:25, Petr Spacek wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > following patch should cover most misleading warnings produced by new code
> > handling empty zones.
> >
> > If it is okay I will release version 9.0 with it.
> >
> > Please review it ASAP. Thank you very much!
>
> ... and here are patches :-)

ACK.

I tested the changes and warning is now logged only if the empty zone is still
loaded. In case the configuration changes after the empty zone is already
unloaded, no message is logged. Other than that, the changes look good to me.

Regards,
--
Tomas Hozza
Senior Software Engineer - EMEA ENG Developer Experience

PGP: 1D9F3C2D
UTC+1 (CET)
Red Hat Inc. http://cz.redhat.com