Hi guys,

Did I understand correctly that in 4.4 release  the function of both
'ipa-csreplica-manage del' and 'ipa-replica-manage del' will be
transfered to the API calls executed during replica uninstallation with
'ipa-server-install --uninstall'? Which means that 'ipa-replica-manage
del' will be deprecated?

--
Oleg Fayans
Quality Engineer