On 05/18/2016 05:01 PM, Oleg Fayans wrote:
Hi guys,

Did I understand correctly that in 4.4 release  the function of both
'ipa-csreplica-manage del' and 'ipa-replica-manage del' will be
transfered to the API calls executed during replica uninstallation with
'ipa-server-install --uninstall'? Which means that 'ipa-replica-manage
del' will be deprecated?

`ipa-csreplica-manage del` is deprecated in domain level 1 topology and will raise an error, we even have a test case for this in replica promotion CI tests ;). So no `server_del` here.

`ipa-replica-manage del` will not be explicitly deprecated, but it will call `server_del` behind the scenes.