On 05/19/2016 12:38 PM, Oleg Fayans wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've created the first versio of the testplan for Topology Management
> feature in 4.4 release:
> http://www.freeipa.org/page/V4/Manage_replication_topology_4_4/Test_Plan
>
> Could someone please review it?

I'll mention what are the important parts.

1. In the 3 scenarios, the most important one is testing the
`ipa-server-install --uninstall`. There it is more important to check
whether it did the same as `ipa-csreplica-manage del`,
`ipa-replica-manage del` and `ipa-server-install --uninstall` procedure.
Which means removal of master entry, DNS records, Kerberos keys,
revocation of certificates... Checking RUVs is not the critical part.

2. I miss test for move of `ipa-replica-manage set-renewal-master` to API

3. test of new `ipa server-del` method

when these three are done then I'd focus on RUVs
--
Petr Vobornik