On Tue, 24 May 2016, Simo Sorce wrote:
On Tue, 2016-05-24 at 10:44 +0300, Alexander Bokovoy wrote:
>Alternative technical approach is to add aliases to an host's
attribute and
>use it from there. I suspect that this would be less flexible and
less
>future-proof.

I don't see a need for alias-as-a-property. Instead, I'm interested in
having a possibility to have different keys, certificates, etc, on
objects used as aliases. This improves security position by splitting
the manager and the user of the resource.

Can you elaborate on this ?
Are you misusing the "alias" word here to just mean "host that have
multiple identities" like clusters/load ballancers/proxies etc... ?
Precisely. --
/ Alexander Bokovoy