Hello,

Thank you for your first patch! It seems fine to me so ACK.

Standa

On 05/20/2016 12:52 PM, Florence Blanc-Renaud wrote:

Hi all,

this one will be my first patch submission, so apologies in advance if I make mistakes...

The man page for ipa-replica-install was missing some commands related to CA-less installation, as well as --allow-zone-overlap and --auto-reverse. I added them in the relevant sections (CERTIFICATE SYSTEM OPTIONS and DNS OPTIONS).

I also fixed a wrong short option for --realm (-r).

Fixes: https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/5835