On Mon, 30 May 2016, Petr Vobornik wrote:
Pavel, since we made the change here from a StrEnum to a Str, we need
to update the UI patch accordingly.

How should admin know what to write there intuitively?

Shouldn't Web UI or CLI advertise the indicators supported by IPA? E.g.
CLI in doc string. Web UI might even combine checkboxes (otp, radius)
with textbox.
That would be better, I think. We still need to keep the API with a free
text field but Web UI, of course, should provide some pre-defined
labels.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy