On 05/30/2016 07:13 PM, Martin Babinsky wrote:
These patches implement the usable part of Server Roles design. There might be some discrepancies between the design and actual implementation, I was head first in hacking and was not very disciplined in keeping the design up to date.

I will fix this ASAP.

http://www.freeipa.org/page/V4/Server_Roles

Hello Martin,

when I was implementing WebUI for server roles I found one small bug: The search bars above tables call again entity_find with searched string as 'criteria' (the first) argument for filtering. If I use server_role_find call with any criteria it always returns the whole list. So this kind of filtering doesn't work.

--
Pavel^3