On 03.06.2016 15:10, Petr Vobornik wrote:
On 06/02/2016 01:40 PM, Pavel Vomacka wrote:
Hello,

please review my patches which add webui for server roles.

Did not test yet. I'm waiting for rebase of backend.

Patch 36: ACK (assuming it works when ^^ is available)

Patch 37:

1. typo: 'overriden' - twice

2. 'create_column_link' is a bad name for the method. The method doesn't
create a column link. It is a link's click handler. So the name should
be e.g. on_column_link_click

Patch 38:

1. in serverroles_nested_search_facet wouldn't it be better to override
only get_refresh_command_options and maybe get_refresh_command_args
instead of full create_refresh_command?

Works for me, but I borrow my VM to Petr to be sure if you meet all webUI requirements :)

Martin^2