Hi Petr,

I've updated the testplan according to your notes. What should we do
with this testcase about abort-clean-ruv? I mean, it would be quite
complicated to reliably automate. Should we leave the testcase anyway
with a note that the stem may fail if the command is not issued fast
enough?

--
Oleg Fayans
Quality Engineer