Hello,

Thank you for your patch. As the thin-client patches were pushed in the meantime, the patch won't apply. Could you please send a rebased version?

Also, I have a few comments to the patch:

1) I think that the commit message should be rather a brief conclusion to the changes made in the commit. This could help for faster orientation in the changes that were made to a certain part of code should you be searching for a bug introduced by a commit. Should some more info be required, it can be added to the ticket. Could you therefore shorten the commit message?

2) Please do not add the tickets to comments in the code. You can use git blame -L or git log -L to see in which commits were the changes introduced to a certain part of a file, these commits should include the ticket number if more info is needed.

Standa