On 06/07/2016 12:07 PM, Martin Babinsky wrote:
On 06/03/2016 05:25 PM, Martin Babinsky wrote:
I am sending rebased patches implementing
http://www.freeipa.org/page/V4/Server_Roles

I hope the patches work since I have had a lot of fun rebasing them on
top of thin client and DNS locations effort.

Sending updated patches according to Jan's interactive review.

Since the name of attributes returned by API commands and signature of `server-role-find` have changed, a small update in WebUI patches is required.

NACK, why did you remove sizelimit from server_role_find command's? Is it possible to return it back? It breaks WebUI.