On 28/04/16 14:45, Jan Cholasta wrote:
Hi,

I have pushed my thin client WIP branch to GitHub:
<https://github.com/jcholast/freeipa/tree/trac-4739>.

All commits up to "ipalib: use relative imports for cross-plugin
imports" should be good for review. The rest is subject to change
(WARNING: I will force push into this branch).

Honza

Hello!

Patch set:

spec file: require correct packages to get API plugins
schema: fix typo
schema: fix topic command output
replica install: use remote server API to create service entries
schema: do not validate unrequested params in command_defaults

fixes some regressions introduced by previous patches. Works for me and I haven't met any new regression or bug, ACK.

--
David Kupka