On 09.06.2016 15:02, Stanislav Laznicka wrote:
On 06/09/2016 02:51 PM, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Stanislav Laznicka wrote:
Hello,

Please see the attached patch of
https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/5797.

Standa

Just wondering out loud but should usercertificate be excluded from the output if it is unparsable? Is there any value in showing that a bogus value is in there?

rob
I think it is a good pointer that something has gone wrong with the certificate. Another way would be to print 'Invalid certificate' instead of it similar to what Apache LDAP Browser does.

We can return a warning message that something with certificates is broken.

Martin^2