On 06/09/2016 01:02 PM, Martin Babinsky wrote:
> On 06/07/2016 07:01 PM, Pavel Vomacka wrote:

>>> Sending updated patches according to Jan's interactive review.
>>>
>>> Since the name of attributes returned by API commands and signature of
>>> `server-role-find` have changed, a small update in WebUI patches is
>>> required.
>>>

>> NACK, why did you remove sizelimit from server_role_find command's? Is
>> it possible to return it back? It breaks WebUI.
>
> Indeed, this was caused by changing the base class of the command. It is
> fixed in updated patches.

NACK

Option timelimit? of command server_role_find in ipalib, not in API file:
Int('timelimit?', autofill=False)
Option sizelimit? of command server_role_find in ipalib, not in API file:
Int('sizelimit?', autofill=False)

There are one or more changes to the API.
Either undo the API changes or update API.txt and increment the major
version in VERSION.
Makefile:159: recipe for target 'version-update' failed
make: *** [version-update] Error 1
--
Petr Vobornik