On 09.06.2016 18:03, Martin Babinsky wrote:
On Tue, 07 Jun 2016, Alexander Bokovoy wrote:
>                 del attrs['ipanttrusttype']
> +                if attributes:
> +                    del attrs['ipanttrustattributes']
> """
Updated patch is attached.
Another update, forgot one space in the allow_behavior().

I also spent some time and did pep8 fixes for dcerpc.py. I reduced
reported errors down to 22 from 260+. These 22 are for lines longer than
79 characters and I don't want to reduce them further because they are
smaller than 84 characters already.

patch 201-2 ACK

patch 207: I appreciate the effort you put into this, but as I said earlier we require PEP8 compliance only when writing new code or modifying the old one. Even if re-formatting the whole module is just a refactoring and it is unlikely to break anything it will drastically alter the git history, that's why we are not reformatting old modules and that's why I was sometime ago told not to do this.

But feel free to open a ticket if this is an issue for you and you would like the patch to be pushed.

patch 201:
Pushed to master: 8ca7a4c94796afa280de7e7f5191b48ad667b219