Hi,

I am working on a bug linked to a trailing / in a directory name. It looks like hardcoded paths for directories sometimes contain the trailing / but not always (for instance dsinstance.config_dirname() returns something like '/etc/dirsrv/slapd-DOM-221-ABC-IDM-LAB-ENG-BRQ-REDHAT-COM*/*' while HTTPD_ALIAS_DIR = "/etc/httpd/alias").

So my question is: is there a rule inside FreeIPA to use the directory name with the / or not? For most of the tools, it doesn't matter but when looking for a cert monitored by certmonger it is important. I think that a consistent rule would also avoid ugly logs with double slashes in the file names.

Flo.