On 06/13/2016 02:51 PM, Martin Babinsky wrote:
On 06/07/2016 10:14 AM, Stanislav Laznicka wrote:

Umm, wouldn't it be better to augment the `Service.start()/restart()` methods themselves with parameters that will suppress exception raising and log an error instead of copy-pasting try: ... except: blocks?

A good point. SystemdService start()/restart() methods will need augmenting as well (signerd service) but I suppose that's about it for this issue. I'll send a patch updated accordingly.