On 06/15/2016 01:33 PM, David Kupka wrote:
On 04/28/2016 02:45 PM, Jan Cholasta wrote:
Hi,

I have pushed my thin client WIP branch to GitHub:
<https://github.com/jcholast/freeipa/tree/trac-4739>.

All commits up to "ipalib: use relative imports for cross-plugin
imports" should be good for review. The rest is subject to change
(WARNING: I will force push into this branch).

Honza

Hello!

Next batch:

schema: exclude local commands
frontend: call `execute` rather than `forward` in Local
dns, passwd: fix output validation error
misc: fix CLI output of `env` and `plugins` commands
ipalib: replace Any with Dict
schema: generate client-side commands on demand
plugable: initialize plugins on demand
plugable: allow plugins to be non-classes

There is known regression that arguments with dynamic defaults are not
filled automatically. This will be fixed soon.

Otherwise works for me, ACK.

Fix for dynamic defaults regression is:

schema: fix client-side dynamic defaults

Works for me, ACK.

--
David Kupka