On 06/14/2016 08:27 AM, Ben Lipton wrote:
Hello all,

I have written up a design proposal for making certificate requests easier to generate when using alternate certificate profiles: http://www.freeipa.org/page/V4/Automatic_Certificate_Request_Generation. The use case for this is described in https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/4899. I will be working on implementing this design over the next couple of months. If you have the time and interest, please take a look and share any comments or concerns that you have.

Thanks!

Ben

Just a quick update to say that I've created a new document that covers the proposed schema additions in a more descriptive way (with diagrams!) I'm very new to developing with LDAP, so some more experienced eyes on the proposal would be very helpful, even if you don't have time to absorb the full design. Please take a look at http://www.freeipa.org/page/V4/Automatic_Certificate_Request_Generation/Schema if you have a chance.

Thanks,
Ben