On 16.6.2016 22:14, Martin Basti wrote:

> On 16.06.2016 15:59, Petr Spacek wrote:

>>> Fixed

>>> Fixed (I hope)
>>>>
>>> Fixed
>>>>
>>> Updated patches attached
>> 4. NACK
>> ipa-ca-install does not add A/AAAA records for the new CA.
> This should work, code is on the right place. Maybe it is a race condition.
>
> ... 2 hours later ...
>
> I found that this is broken since 4.3.0, I will fix it separately
>
> Anyway I found bug in replicainstall (fixed) because copy&paste everywhere
>

>> 5. NACK
>> ipa-replica-manage del <replica> does not delete SRV records from the
>> remaining master
>>
>> # ipa-replica-manage del vm-046.abc.idm.lab.eng.brq.redhat.com
>> WARNING: yacc table file version is out of date
>> Checking connectivity in topology suffix 'domain'
>> Checking connectivity in topology suffix 'ca'
>> Failed to cleanup vm-046.abc.idm.lab.eng.brq.redhat.com entries: invalid
>> 'idnsserverid': must be Unicode text
>> You may need to manually remove them from the tree
>> Checking for deleted segments in suffix 'domain'
>> Agreements deleted
>> Checking for deleted segments in suffix 'ca'
>> Agreements deleted
>> Failed to cleanup vm-046.abc.idm.lab.eng.brq.redhat.com DNS entries:
>> abc.idm.lab.eng.brq.redhat.com.: DNS zone not found
>> You may need to manually remove them from the tree
> Fixed
>>
>> Manual execution of ipa dns-update-system-records fixes that.
>>

>> Besides NACKs above one more thing is missing:
>> Following config options are not migrated from named.conf to LDAP object:
>>
>> https://fedorahosted.org/bind-dyndb-ldap/wiki/Design/PerServerConfigInLDAP#Upgrade
>>

>> This can go to a separate patch set if you wish (at the very end).
> I will leave this for later, bind-dyndb-ldap will continue working with local
> configuration as before, patches are of course welcome.
>
> Updated patches attached, + hydra patching

6. NACK
# ipa server-show $(hostname)
Managed suffixes: domain, ca
  Min domain level: 0
  Max domain level: 1
  Location: l1
  Enabled server roles: CA server, DNS server, NTP server
  Server name: vm-046.abc.idm.lab.eng.brq.redhat.com

[root@vm-046 review]# ipa server-mod $(hostname) --location=l2
ipa: ERROR: no modifications to be performed

--
Petr^2 Spacek