On 07.06.2016 17:25, Florence Blanc-Renaud wrote:
On 06/06/2016 07:18 PM, Martin Basti wrote:

On 02.06.2016 14:58, Florence Blanc-Renaud wrote:

Hi,

this patch modifies ipa-replica-conncheck when it performs the SSH connection to the master, so that the username is always fully qualified.

Florence Blanc-Renaud
Identity Management Team, Red Hat

LGTM, but because current issues with replica install in master branch, I couldn't test it and I would like to be sure that ipa-replica-install using NTP will work too

Just little nitpick, for better readibility, 'command' should be on new line
-            '%s@%s' % (self.user, self.addr), command
+            '-o User=%s' % self.user,
+            '%s' % self.addr, command

Martin^2

Hi Martin,

thanks for the review. I am attaching a new patch with your suggestion. Just for my record, what would be the command-line options to test the scenario you're referring to?

Flo.

ACK
Pushed to master: 4a7345e44804cf14f664814a2ab60f7a43ffa4ee