On 06/22/2016 04:37 PM, Lenka Doudova wrote:

On 06/22/2016 08:33 AM, Martin Basti wrote:

On 22.06.2016 07:37, Lenka Doudova wrote:

On 06/21/2016 06:57 PM, Martin Basti wrote:

On 21.06.2016 15:39, Lenka Doudova wrote:
Hi,

attaching patch for failing location tests (ipatests/test_xmlrpc/test_location_plugin.py).

Lenka

Hello,

1)
+ expected_updates={u'ipalocation_location': [location.idnsname_obj],
+                              u'enabled_role_servrole': (
+ u'CA server', u'DNS server', u'NTP server')},

This depends on services installed on server, so server without DNS will cause test failures. We probably should skip test id DNS isn't installed.
Without DNS installed you get much more different warnings

2)
+    def update(self, updates, expected_updates=None, messages=None):
+        self.messages = messages

Why is this needed? I'm puzzled by this

It is defined outside __init__ what is wrong and it is never used.

Hi, thanks for review.
ad 1: will fix
ad 2: the 'messages' key is indeed used, because this key is returned every time a server is attached to/removed from a location. If the 'messages' is not supplied to the result comparison, the test fails (see https://paste.fedoraproject.org/382936/65732411/ for result of test without applied patch).

Lenka

Please point me to the line where ServerTracker.messages is used, I still don't see it. In your fpaste, removed self.messages in that context is TestLocationsServer.messages not ServerTracker.messages

Martin^2

Ah, right you are, my good sir. I fixed both issues, hopefully will be fine now. Fixed patch attached.
Lenka

Self NACK, will provide some more changes tomorrow.
Lenka