On 23.6.2016 12:24, Martin Basti wrote:

On 23.06.2016 08:52, Stanislav Laznicka wrote:
On 06/23/2016 08:09 AM, Jan Cholasta wrote:
On 22.6.2016 16:22, Stanislav Laznicka wrote:
Hello,

Please see the patch attached that fixes the issue from
https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/5965. The patch took me quite a
while to create as I thought something was wrong with the SshExec class
which actually was where the password was required.

"The nss_db variable didn't go through the proper initialization"

You are going to have to be more specific, because the variable is
properly initialized right here:

                with certdb.NSSDatabase(nss_dir) as nss_db:

And the nss_db.secdir attribute used in the api.bootstrap() call is
properly initialized in NSSDatabase():

    def __init__(self, nssdir=None):
        if nssdir is None:
            self.secdir = tempfile.mkdtemp()
            self._is_temporary = True
        else:
            self.secdir = nssdir
            self._is_temporary = False

You're right, the commit message was rather generic. Hopefully this
new one will be better.

Works for me, if Honza agree this can be pushed.

Okay.