On Tue, 28 Jun 2016, Petr Vobornik wrote:
On 06/27/2016 08:11 PM, Lukas Slebodnik wrote:
On (27/06/16 17:55), Milan Kubík wrote:
Hi all,

the pki packages that are currently in the COPR repo [1] are broken. There is
a conflict between pki-server and pki-base:

Error: Transaction check error:
 file /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pki/server/deployment/pkiparser.pyc from
install of pki-server-10.3.3-1.fc24.noarch conflicts with file from package
pki-base-10.3.3-1.fc24.noarch
 file /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pki/server/deployment/pkiparser.pyo from
install of pki-server-10.3.3-1.fc24.noarch conflicts with file from package
pki-base-10.3.3-1.fc24.noarch

[1]: https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/g/freeipa/freeipa-master/

I can see the same with pki-core in fedora 24 updates-testing.
File a fedora bug.

LS

Right, even though I can't reproduce, the package in freeipa-master copr
should be the same as the one in updates testing. It was built from the
same srpm:
https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org//packages/pki-core/10.3.3/1.fc24/src/pki-core-10.3.3-1.fc24.src.rpm
One particular issue could be that you have pki-server installed from
one source and pki-base considered from a different one. For yum and dnf
there is a difference where the package comes from and all subpackages
of the same source package should be coming from the same repository to
avoid conflicts like this because after install the package keeps its
source repo mark.
--
/ Alexander Bokovoy