On 27.06.2016 14:03, Martin Basti wrote:

On 27.06.2016 14:02, Petr Spacek wrote:
On 27.6.2016 11:20, Petr Spacek wrote:
On 27.6.2016 10:30, Martin Basti wrote:

On 23.06.2016 18:32, Petr Spacek wrote:
Hello,

replica-install: Compare domain names as DNS names and not strings

This fixes false possitive where user inputs "example.com" and "EXAMPLE.COM" were not considered equivalent and installation was wrongly refused.

NACK, client installer should normalize domain name as host-add does, because it will blow up in different places, we cannot compare this part as DNS name
when other parts works with it as strings

ipa.ipapython.install.cli.install_tool(Replica): ERROR Cannot promote this client to a replica. Local domain 'ipa.example.COM' does not match IPA domain
'ipa.example.com'.
Okay, I will use the same validator as ipa-server-install and normalize it as
you suggested.
Here you go. I was not able to find a corner case which would break this.

LGTM

ACK

Pushed to:
master: 8b12ef50e1c016a5a025cf2a69271f769b585a03
ipa-4-3: 3d71c43504ea7837ea14bb9dd4a469c07337293f