On 06/24/2016 09:52 AM, Martin Babinsky wrote:
Hi list,

I am furiously working on tickets related to the proper support and API
for managing kerberos principal aliases for hosts, users, and
services[1-5].

To better track and comment on my progress, I have forked freeipa on git
and created a branch for you to test and review. The link is here:

https://github.com/martbab/freeipa/tree/krb5-principal-aliases

Please be aware that I may force-push into the branch without warning
when fixing issues we will discover during testing/review.

[1] http://www.freeipa.org/page/V4/Kerberos_principal_aliases
[2] https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/3864
[3] https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/3961
[4] https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/1365
[5] https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/5413

Based on Jan's suggestions I have reworked the code substantially and force-pushed it into the github branch. Please review.

--
Martin^3 Babinsky