On 27.6.2016 16:44, Jan Cholasta wrote:
On 27.6.2016 14:55, David Kupka wrote:
On 28/04/16 14:45, Jan Cholasta wrote:
Hi,

I have pushed my thin client WIP branch to GitHub:
<https://github.com/jcholast/freeipa/tree/trac-4739>.

All commits up to "ipalib: use relative imports for cross-plugin
imports" should be good for review. The rest is subject to change
(WARNING: I will force push into this branch).

Honza

Hello!

Patch set:
schema: client-side cleanup
automember: fix automember to work with thin client
schema: do not crash in command_defaults if argument is None
schema: fix param default value handling

works* for me, ACK.

Thanks, pushed to master: f7cc15f0990ef2db57717a3c6a8e9db2c3dee951

Attaching the patches for reference.

*) xmlrpc test for automember_plugin test started failing with
automember patch. Fix for test attached.

LGTM

ACK.

Pushed to master: 95191e1612f93823bd0e325ef9b97fa9a4d7869c

--
Jan Cholasta